An interesting meme via Doctorvee:
Go to Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org/). Type in your birth date (but not year). List three events that happened on your birthday. List two important birthdays and one interesting death. Post this in your journal.
Birth date: May 20
- 1873 – Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a US patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- 1896 – The six ton chandelier of the Palais Garnier falls on the crowd resulting in the death of one and the injury of many others.
- 1902 – Cuba gains independence from the United States.
- 1806 – John Stuart Mill, English philosopher (d. 1873)
- 1970 – Louis Theroux, British television presenter
- 1996 – Jon Pertwee, British actor (b. 1919)