What with the new series starting IN LESS THAN AN HOUR I thought I should write something Doctor Who themed today. Bit stream of consciousness this list:
- First new TV story I saw: possibly Time and the Rani (I think can remember the giant brain) but if not then certainly something from season 25
- First novelisation I read: The Daemons
- First VHS I saw: probably Death to the Daleks (with Pyramids of Mars and Spearhead from Space around the same time)
- First new TV story I saw as a self-defined fan: Dimensions in Time. Ho hum.
- First novelisation I read: The Daemons by Barry Letts
- First New Adventure I read: Nightshade by Mark Gatiss
- First issue of Doctor Who Magazine I bought: don’t know the number but was probably around 1993 and had Sylvester McCoy in The Greatest Show in the Galaxy on the cover. I bought it from a small newsagent at the edge of the pedestrianised shopping precinct in Tunbridge Wells.
- First VHS I bought: The Keeper of Traken, at the end of 1992. Also bought in Tunbridge Wells, in the WH Smith in the Victoria centre. What useless things we remember.
- First convention I went to: Blue Box III in Southampton in 1994.
- First Doctor who’s younger than me: Matt Smith.
Category: Doctor Who